After several false starts and viewing what seems to be 100 houses we put in an offer on a house and it was accepted. Lora and I are very excited about our first house. We think it will be great place for Jaxon to grow up. Now all we have to do is pay for it, ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautiful new home - I wouldn't exactly call that a "starter home"! It looks huge! Congratulations. I hope I get to see it soon. Before that... Maybe you'll bring Jaxon to Boise to see Granny when I just happen to be there :) He is so precious and has the biggest eyes I have ever seen! Love, L-
I am so happy to have linked to your blog; I was cleaning ours up and clicked your name and surprise! Congrats on the new home and the new baby! We are sorry that we have lost touch and missed the event. He is beautiful. Give our love to Laura and the new little sweetheart. - Brandi & Jeremy
Post a Comment