Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jaxon's first road trip

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry that I haven't updated this for a while. Jaxon, Lora, and I have been really busy lately. I accepted a job offer in a new town so we have been traveling back and forth to find a house.

This was also Jaxon's first stay at a hotel. I have never been a fan of the comforters on hotel beds, and now I really have a reason. I always take the comforters off the bed and put them in the corner of the room. This time that just happened to be near the desk that we used as a changing table. I think you can imagine what happened...Jaxon apparently does not like the comforters either, because it seemed that every time we turned our backs he was sending an arc of pee from the desk the to the comforter. OK, not every time, it only happened twice. Thankfully no pictures of this.

We didn't find a house on this trip, but we did visit Papa Allen, Grandma Kristin, and Uncle Joe.






We also visited Aunt Peggy, Grandma and Grandpa H., but amazingly there was no photographic evidence.

No comments: